I am sharing with you great tips I learned from Ray Higdon on one of the modules of Pro Blog Academy training.
Before moving on to the ways to find content you need to hear what Ray said, because this was the biggest reason I had NO content to share.
“STOP trying to be creative”
You get the point? Just good enough blog post, video or article is thousand times better than the creative post that never get published.
Ok, let’s get into the topic,
1.Existing and New training:
- Look at your bookshelf & pick 3 books in your niche you haven’t gone through before. Look at the book & think about the reason you bought it in the first place. What were the answers you were looking for?
Don’t you think your target audience has the same questions?
See the series of posts I do on Dale Carnigie’s book “How to win friends and influence people?”
- You can easily do few posts on “How To….” Do something
- Make a “List” – this is very common in self-improvement books and you have ready made content for you.
- When you attend webinars , read a book ALWAYS think about
What can you learn and implement?
What can you teach?
So, take notes with these two questions in mind & take action as soon as possible.
2. Ask People
- Ask your subscribers, webinar attendees what their number one question about …. (eg; online marketing, offline marketing, mindset…etc)
- Use those questions as blog topics and answer their questions.
3. Book Shops and Libraries:
- Go to your local library or bookshop nearby and you can get a ton of content idea.
- You know the mere act of getting out of your house and going somewhere will start your brain working looking for content.
This is only a fraction of the things I learned from Ray Higdon’s course & look forward to sharing more with you as I learn from him.
So, what do you think? Do you have any more content creating ideas that you can add to this? Please share in the comment section below.
If you found some value please give this a Google + and share on Facebook and Twitter.