There are many and varied reasons that leads a person to thinking of starting a home business.
May be you,
- Have been laid off once or more and never want to go through that again.
- Frustrated with your current job and cannot see any career advancements
- Realize that your job is in jeopardy
- Didn’t get the promotion that you deserve
- Are sick of the commute
- Don’t want to leave the kids in day care
- Don’t have time freedom
- Sick of corporate politics
- Psychologically unemployable
- Are attracted to the advantages of starting a business
What are the advantages of starting your own business?
- You are your own boss & you can make decisions. – You have the prestige of being the person in charge.
- You choose with whom you want to do business.
- You decide your work hours, when you want to take vacations,
- You decide your pay
- You get the opportunity to build equity you can pass on to the next generation.
- You can become an innovator.
- Create an opportunity to make a contribution to the community and help the economy.
No one reason is more valid than another, most importantly none of the reasons or advantages will not guarantee your success.
Yes, you read it right, there is no guarantee that you’ll be successful in your home business but if you have a strong desire, a good idea and mix it with thoughtful planning and hard work can lead to owning a successful home business.
I want to end this post with a video my friend Zoe deluca shared with me. “Entrepreneurs Can Change the World” – This is a promotional video by Grasshopper.com and conveys an encouraging message to all entrepreneurs. Enjoy 🙂
If you enjoyed this post please re-tweet & share with your friends.
To Your Success