MLM recruiting is an area you have to master when you are building your business. You need have a team in order to get the full benefit of MLM business model.
Before I dig deeper into scripts it is important that you understand few basic principles because without this foundation no script will ever work and you will be frustrated and burned out.
- Find your target MLM prospects. This is the KEY. Be clear on your target audience. Most MLM companies will tell you to go broad and try to recruit every single person who is breathing. They will tell you in their training “everyone need this opportunity/products”. Please don’t fall for that and try to recruit everyone because that will set you up for failure. I am not going to go to more detail on this, but this post will help you
- Know your Company, product and compensation plan. Saying that, you don’t have to take weeks and months to do this because you can always get help from your up-line till you get confident about your knowledge
- Build your brand and give your prospects reasons to join you instead of someone else in your company. Remember your prospects have a choice, because there are so many other distributors who are promoting the same products and opportunity. [link to mlsp capture page]
- Attract MLM prospects to you by providing value, instead of chasing them. You may say, “Oh, no! I just started online and I don’t have any value to offer” Yes, sure I hear you… My advise on this is start with your story. Everyone got a unique story.
- Become a part of a MLM training community that can help you with all of the above.
When you do your ground work as above it will be a million times easier to talk to your MLM prospect, because they are looking for what you have to offer.
It is not like you talking to the grocery checker or postman, because people you attract are looking for an opportunity.
Enough said about the fundamentals, lets get on to MLM recruiting scripts.
Please beware this is not a script to “cold call” leads. Here you are calling back people who have left their phone numbers because they want to hear from you.
Remember to call them back as soon as possible.
Here you go…
“Hi…, this is … You were on my web-site & left your phone number. I am calling back to let you know that there is an actual person behind the computer”
Wait for the answer… They may something like “Oh yeah… I remember”
The second part will change according to the list your prospect subscribed to. If they are looking to partner with you in your business opportunity,
Simply ask them “What is it that changed recently for you to be looking at a business opportunity?”
Wait for the answer.
Then your conversation will go according to their answers.
Most important thing is to LISTEN.
If your prospect opted into a generic MLM marketing training etc. you can ask them “How can I help you generate more leads for your business?”
This way you’ll be able to make money from MLM Prospects even if they don’t join your company.
Most important tips on MLM Recruiting Scripts:
- Be authentic
- Be excited about what you can offer
- Always think in terms of “how can I help this person”
- Be a good listener – no script can beat this
- Control the conversation by asking questions
- Don’t waste time by sitting on the phone for too long.
Finally, go call those prospects & make someone’s life better.
If you enjoyed this post please comment, and share.