When it comes to stress you are not alone.
It is a part of life. It can be good as well as bad.
Whatever it is we must learn to manage our stress if we want lead a happy and successful life.Stress is good when it is helping you avoid dangerous situations and meeting deadlines.
Mostly stress is bad and if you don’t manage it can lead to serious consequences.
What causes stress?
– Unsatisfactory living environment
– Fatigue – mental & physical
– Poor sleep habits
– Lack of exercise
– Self esteem
– Self confidence
– Money concerns
– Feeling guilty
– Coping with responsibilities
You MUST manage stress…
If you don’t be prepared to face serious consequences!
– Lack of clarity
– Stress related illnesses
– Affect your family and lifestyle
Here is a video I recorded not so long ago on ‘4 Tips to Manage Stress’
Take charge of your life.
– Identify the things that concern you and do something about them. If you are concerned about your finances find a way to supplement your income. If you are doing your own business it is ok to get a bridge job so that you can put food on the table & look after your family while you are building your business.
– Remove yourself from the environment that causes you stress or remove the thing or person that cause you to be stressed out. (I know this is not easy especially if you are talking about a person like close family member, but you need to do what you need to do if you want to have a happy life)
– Clear your mind of negative thoughts
– Don’t overwhelm yourself by thinking about all the things you have to do. Do one thing at a time.
– Listen to your body – this is so important. We tend to neglect what ‘our’ body tells us, but tend to others needs. Specially women I must add.
– Make sure you have a healthy diet
– Keep hydrated by drinking enough water
– Make it a practice to exercise regularly
– Relax – ex; Meditation, breathing exercise, listening to music
– Involve in a sport that interests you
– Time with friends and family
– Just do ‘NOTHING’ for a change and just enjoy the present moment.
Now it is your turn.
What is the number one thing you do to manage stress?
Please leave your comment & let us know.
Wishing you an Enjoyable Christmas and Relaxing Holiday season!