When you see the top earners in the industry showing off their cheques, you may get fearful and think how are you ever going to recruit anyone
Let me show you that it is possible for you to easily recruit people to your MLM business opportunity even if you don’t have any success with your business yet.
It is a fact most mlm network marketers are struggling due to the following reasons.
- Lack of credibility – you don’t have a success story, a big cheque, major accomplishments to show
- Unable to get to profit with your business – you see the MLM business model is NOT designed to create a profit from day 1. This plan is designed to earn a residual income by creating a large down-line.
- MLM distributors spend more money on leads than they know how to make it back.
When you are sitting in this position no company event can help you get out of the situation. Your upline may tell you that attending the company events will help you break through the struggle you are going through right now. Yes, they are right. Those company events are meant to provide you with the energy, enthusiasm and belief for the products and business opportunity you are marketing. The only problem is that when you see other distributors receiving the cars, the diamonds, the pins, cheques … you feel like a failure.
The reason is they don’t share the struggles they had to go through to get to where they are now.
What you need to understand is that the people on stage have value to offer, apart from the company they associate with, they have tremendous personal value to offer to prospects.
Image courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net
So, what is the answer to increase your personal value?
Yes, you need to invest in yourself and it will pay off eventually.
What are the skills you need to acquire to increase your personal value?
- Mental shift to Attraction Marketing – This is so important that you understand attraction marketing. If you haven’t already read Mike Dillard’s book Magnetic Sponsoring to understand the whole principle of attraction marketing
- Copy writing – learn how to write effective advertisements, sales letters, and presentations… Once you master this you will see people buying your products and joining your team automatically
- You need to learn REAL marketing, not the marketing your upline would have told like calling your friends and family, cold calling, door to door sales … etc. you need to learn marketing that produces you long lasting results.
- Calling prospects, this is so vital for your success. If you don’t call you are just wasting your leads you worked so hard to get.
- Time management
The question is how you are going to recruit people to your MLM opportunity while you are learning and increasing your personal value? If you are anything like me I don’t have time to wait I need to start generating a profit from my business soon.
The best way I found to be effective is to leverage an MLM Recruiting system that is already available, while you are learning the skills you need to increase your personal value.
A system you can leverage to provide value to your prospects, where by you can become a leader instantly. So you will be able to recruit others to your business even before you earn that big cheque.
While you are leveraging the system to recruit more people you can learn the skills to increase your own personal value.
Once you get some credibility for your name then the ride becomes so much easy. So, don’t wait start leveraging a system like My Leads System Pro while you acquiring skills.
So, what are your thoughts on this? What else do you think I need to add to the list of skills? Love to hear your comments.
Last but not least, if you found some value on this post please Google + it and share.