Facebook marketing has been the buzzword in online marketing for quite some time. Since Facebook started its pay-per-click advertising, most marketers have moved onto using Facebook PPC to generate leads.
If you are on a tight budget these paid strategies may not appeal to you. In this article I am going to share with you some FREE Facebook marketing strategies I learned on a webinar not so long ago. This is about getting back to basics.
It is simple to be successful, just talk to at least 10 people every day. Make it a priority and add to your daily method of operation to engage with 10 people a day.
I am not sure about you, when I was building my MLM business offline it was like a mantra we were told – Talk to 10 – Get 2
Using the same principle you can build a solid business on Facebook.
This does not mean that you are going t o pitch your business opportunity or products to every single person you find on Facebook.
Remember Relationship first, sales second.
Use Facebook search function to look for people in your niche & connect with them. Before you send them a friend request, go to their profile & find more about them see if there are anything common to both of you. Send them a personalized message and ask if it is ok to connect with them, Don’t just get friends for sake of getting a friend, ask yourself “why am I doing this?”
If you don’t have a Facebook page for your business get one because that is a great place to build your brand and share your business information. The best part is you can have multiple tabs on your page each with capture pages to get people to opt in to your email list.
6 Steps to your Facebook Marketing success:
- Define your target audience – I know I have been talking about this most of my posts, because what ever marketing method you do you cannot move forward without knowing your audience. If you have trouble with ascertaining who your target audience is this post will help you. -> Before You Start Marketing
- Provide valuable content – This is the number one way to engage with your fans. They will comeback to you for more value and love to engage with you. Remember the 90/10 rule – 90% value, 10% promotion
- Have a clear call to action – Ask your fans to engage with you by giving them call to actions. Example: ask them to share your posts, like them and comment.
- Leverage social media real estate. – Facebook can be a place where you share your content. If you do a blog post make it a point to share it on your page. If you find some valuable content from other people in your same niche, share them with your fans.
- Be consistent – This is a MAJOR hurdle for most marketers, including myself.
- Analyze your efforts – check your Facebook analytics to see the demographics of your fans, get an idea about the posts that goes viral… Use this information to get more visibility to your brand.
Now, go ahead and design a Facebook marketing strategy for your business, be consistent and watch targeted leads coming to you day in day out.
Hope you got some value out of this & if you want more content like this Google + & comment